Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Welcome Back!!!!

Hello, my name is Kelley Reoch and I continue to teach Gr.7 Math and Gr. 7/8 Social Studies. I know from my seven previous years at Jack MacKenzie that this is a wonderful group of senior students, and I look forward to a fun and successful year.
A bit about myself: I have been teaching in the Regina Public School System since 1991. My primary focus as a teacher has been on Gr. 7 and 8, although I have experience with primary as well.  My husband, Shane, and I have four children.  Haley is at the U of R and on the Rider Cheer team.  Ethan is joining his sister at the university this fall, Levi is working at Tiki Room full time, and Zoe, our dancer, is in grade eight at Ecole Massey.   I am eager to work with your children and welcome your participation in their education at Jack MacKenzie. Please contact me for any reason during office hours. Again, I look forward to a terrific year!


No comments:

Post a Comment